Comfort Tech was started in 2007 by Bret Foxson, to create comfort and a quality of life to our clients, while recognizing potential energy savings. Bret has an engineering degree from the University of Maryland and has been in the construction field since 1986, working for general contractors and mechanical companies as an estimator and project manager prior to starting Comfort Tech.
Andy Nossel is in charge of the Install Department. Andy has experience installing basic mechanical systems, as well as commissioning, automatic temperature controls and specialized installs.
Together with their hard-working mechanics, they have taken the burden off of building owners, property managers, and general contractors to successfully install many mechanical systems, and to provide solutions that work.
Are you Comfortable? Is your indoor air quality important to you? If so, contact us.
Our Typical Daily Activities Include:
- Automatic Temperature Controls / Energy Management Systems / Building Automation.
- Building & facility maintenance and service, Installation of any type of mechanical equipment.
- Evaluation and troubleshooting of existing systems and equipment.
- Preventative maintenance of mechanical systems.
- Design of the above systems.
- Energy audits.
- Installation of all heating, air conditioning and domestic hot water equipment.
- Building commissioning.
- Installation of direct expansion & variable refrigerant systems.
- Installation of geothermal heating, air conditioning and domestic hot water systems.
- Installation of solar thermal systems for domestic hot water.